Monday 12 September 2016

The Collage


Some of the elements here may be familiar to you guys, but that's because I had to re-work an old tattoo project I did for a client. The direction had changed since our original agreement, and he opted for a much larger piece to work with his existing back tattoos. The goal was to create a collage-style tattoo to cover the left side of his back.

Im just happy to be doing this again because I have designed some of the client's existing tattoos, and the fact that this is supposedly his last makes me happy to work on his projects for the last time. This time we incorporated asian elements like the Chinese script and the Chinese dragon. It was a fun overall experience, and I certainly cannot wait to see when this is all finish.













No comments:

Post a Comment